Resident registration for parcel concierge service
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us will be processed and our practices regarding the use of your personal information. We are subject to GDPR guidelines and are committed to ensuring the correct use of our personal information.
Information we may collect about or from you
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by using our App. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. Each time you use our service we may also collect camera images relating to parcel deliveries including CCTV. We may also collect historical data from your previous service deliveries from us.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you from the property facilitator where our Apudos services are active to ensure we can provide our services adequately and sufficiently to you. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners and subcontractors but will only receive your information for legitimate interest when we have an operational reason to do so
The reason we have your information
- To register you as a new customer, on the basis that it is necessary for us to do so to provide our services to you;
- To carry out our obligations to you and to provide you with products and services that you request from us, on the basis that it is necessary for our performance of the contract we have with your building
- To notify you about changes to our Service, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interest in promoting and marketing our goods and services and providing a better service for you
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our Service:
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our Service; To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting and marketing our Service and growing our business;
- To comply with our internal data policies
- To assist with audits and enquiries
Who We Share Your Personal Information With?We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, on the basis that it is necessary to perform the contract that we have with you or for our legitimate interests in managing our business and improving the Service.
- Analytics, technical developers and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site and/or the App, on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in doing so.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests, as follows:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Apudos Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal dataThe data that we collect from you will be securely stored at a destination inside the UK for our own administration purposes. It may also be processed by staff who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order.
SecurityAll information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our trusted providers. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site or the App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long do we retain personal data?If you become a customer of ours, we normally retain contract information (including personal data) for three months after the end of the relevant contract, or for longer where we need to do so for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or where we are required by law to retain it for a longer period. In certain case, it may not be physically possible to delete certain data (for instance, where it is stored on a secure external server), in which case we will take appropriate steps to ensure that it is not available for re-use or disclosure to third parties.
Your rightsAs a data subject you have certain legal rights subject to certain exceptions under the applicable Data Protection legislation including:
- the right to access the personal data held about you;
- the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- the right to withdraw at any time any consent you have given to receive marketing material from us, or in any other case where we process your personal data on the basis of a consent that you have given (and not on some other legal basis);
- the right to ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data about you;
- the right to ask for the restriction of personal data concerning yourself that is inaccurate, unlawfully processed or no longer required;
- the right to ask for the transfer of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format where the processing is based on your consent;
- the right to ask for the erasure of personal data concerning yourself where processing is no longer necessary or the legitimate interests we have in processing your personal data are overridden by your interests, rights and freedoms as the data subject; and
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time to your name or image being used in connection with any of our competitions or promotions for publicity purposes.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office.
Links to other websitesThe Site or the App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ContactApudos Limited is registered in England with company registration number 11841466 Our registered office is at Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX.
We are registered with the ICO Reg ZA533800